Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robman

Sorry to take up public airwaves on this personal matter but I've tried everything else I could think of.

I've been unable to activate accounts on your JP1 forum. The funny thing is, if you can't activate an account, there seems to be no way to send an email or a message to anyone there to get the problem resolved. My lock out has gone on for several days and I wonder how many other folks have been totally locked out, similarly incommunicado, and never discovered an alternate way to contact you.

Well, I just noticed that I could contact you here. So I sent you a private message from this forum but that failed as well. (It tells me to fix the recipient field which just has "the Robman"). I began to wonder if this all were some strange hoax, and I would never indeed contact the Robman or get onto the JP1 forum.

As for my JP1 account: I've tried two different times and have never received an e-mail activation message. I've been checking my yahoo in-box and bulk mail folder as well.

The accounts I've created thus far are Pete_L_P and Pete_L_P2

I'm hoping you can activate it for me, but just out of curiosity, what would the subject of the activation email have been, and do you have a log of it having been sent?

Pete

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Day-O!

DAYYYAYY-OOHH?

Hummufh! Must be the weather...

--Ray Davies

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.