Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ottawa HT Group.

I’m hoping to start a regular monthly meeting that takes place in the Ottawa area with anyone interested in Home Theatre. We could have the meetings take place the first Friday of every month and at a different member’s house each time. I’m hoping that most of the people who were at Bruce’s house on Sunday helping out with the CRT raising will show some interest and join in, I personally had a great time and learned a lot just walking around the room listening to the many ongoing conversations. The room was filled with many people who know their stuff! :)

I would also be willing to make a web page (nothing fancy) once I get a list of all the members, it could include links to your own site or HT pictures, equipment listings, email addresses of everyone in the group.

Please get back to me and let me know if you are interested, I think that it would be a lot fun and could be beneficial to all.

All are welcome.

Please send me a private message and your email addresses or you can just email me at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Mike Horrigan

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scott, I've already got a few messages so can you just send me an email address so I can keep you up to date.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I emailed you Mark. Can you guys just send me an email if you're interested... thanks.

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
7 people not including myself.. so far...

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Check out the quick little web site I made and let me know what you think...

(I've only put down first names and email addresses, most of you have got back to me letting me know that it's not a problem. If I missed anyone please get back to me at [email protected] ASAP.

Thanks,

Mike

The URL is in my signature below...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.