·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave,

You wrote:

---snip---

1365x768 and 960p…

If anyone has the actual timings for these rates, we can add them. If you have or know where the timings can be gotten, please email me.

---snip---

in a previous post... I'd be more than happy to help find this information, but I don't have your email address to contact you. I can be reached at [email protected] or you can post it here.

I'm seriously considering a DVS 406, thanks to this forum... and it would make me that much happier to have an output resolution that's the native res of the projector I'm looking at (the Sanyo PLV-60HT.) This projector, as well as the sony WXGA model, have native 1366x768 LCD panels. The Panasonic plasmas also use this as a native resolution (not 1365x768 as mentioned above.)

Again, if you provide a means to get in touch with you, I'll make an effort to get the timings from Sony, Sanyo, and/or Panasonic for this resolution.

Thanks!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure if this will help at all or not, but here's a quote from a previous thread regarding the native rate of the Panasonic 50" Plasma:

---snip---

2. In order to display Wide XGA most accurately, we recomend

fv=60Hz and fh=48.36kHz

---snip---

This is in a thread regarding the panasonic 50" and it's compatability with the Faroudja NRS. The above quote evidently came from a Panasonic engineer.

The thread is:

AVS Forum > Display Devices > Plasma and LCD Displays > Panny 50" and its TRUE Native Rate

Hope this provides some insight!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.