AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have far too many component video sources for my plasma displays pitiful one input, I need some sort of component video switch and I was wondering if anyone 'round here has had any experience with this unit by Audio Authority:

http://www.audioauthority.com/aaccon...54c.html#order

I have a Denon AVR 1803 on order, but it only has two component video inputs and even the higher end units I've looked at have three at most (I, sadly, need four as of today).

Any input or feedback would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Personally, I use the Inday switch (inday.com)...I have the one with the remote...it has 4 inputs and works great.

Rich

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That one does look good, but it lacks optical audio inputs.

Thanks, though :)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Ack, didn't realize you wanted optical audio too...Hmmm...you could still use the AVR1803 to switch audio, and the inday switch for vid...

I'm sure the AA box is good though...I have a vga->component transcoder from them and have been VERY pleased with it (not it's collecting dust as my plasma has vga in :p) The only thing I wouldn't like about it is the auto switching (no remote option)...I love the inday switch for it's remote...with a pronto, there's never any guessing as to what source with be active...

Cheers,

Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.