AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked this in the AMPs, Receivers, Processors Forum, but I think this is the correct forum for this question...

I have an old AA 1154. I was wondering what the difference is between that, the 1154A and the 1154B. I'd like to use it to connect two or more devices that will be outputting HD via component. Would the original do, or would I need to purchase one of the upgraded models?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
I had to search a bit to find it, but I posted in a thread re: the 1154 vs. the 1154A. Check it out:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=754666

Scroll down to the last couple of posts. As for the B model, I didn't know they had a new model out until now. Looking at the specs, it looks like:

1.) The B supports 1080p

2.) It looks prettier

3.) It has an IR remote

4.) It's about 60% more expensive than the A

Matt

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I don't know why that thread didn't pop up when I searched. It looks like the 1154 should be fine for my purposes.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJO1966 /forum/post/0

Thanks. I don't know why that thread didn't pop up when I searched. It looks like the 1154 should be fine for my purposes.

It didn't show up when I searched either..I ended up searching by user (Audio Authority)..I remember him posting, since he's from AA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts