AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been noticing for a while now that I get an audio glitch when playing things back with my AccessDTV card about every 10 minutes or so. I had figured that the problem was related to my Sonica card that was causing my DVD video to stutter slightly or something else in XP Pro. However, I've temporarily switched to a simple soundcard using headphone output to 2 small speakers while I'm waiting for a new PCI soundcard with TOSLink output to arrive. I've also installed TheaterTek and now my DVDs run great with no glitches at all. However, I'm still getting the glitches with my AccessDTV card. If I replay then the glitch isn't there the second time. I know the glitch affects the audio, but I can't remember if the video does anything weird.

I'm running with no loopback cable, the overlay disabled and 1024x768 output on an AMD 1800+ with XP Pro SP1, an ATI 9000 card and the 2.4 drivers. The AccessDTV drivers and software are the latest as of last week.

Anybody else seeing anything like this?

Thanks,

Darin

·
Registered
374 Posts
I haven't taken the time to do full testing but I seem get get a slight audio glitch every once and a while (maybe every 10 minutes) using the latest software/drivers. Nothing happens to the video though.

-apnar

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.