AVS Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,258 Posts
I laughed so hard my side is hurting... Damn those are some beautiful cables - I wish I could afford them but after spending all my money on equipment I am pretty much broke... I have to "get by" with blue jean cables for everything...

·
Registered
790 Posts
Okay so let me get this right. You wax your cables and TV (still scratching my head on the logic of this one), you think your cables are directional, you placed your omnidirectional bass sub in an enclosed cabinet, paid 1200 for cables which experts in the field in blind testing couldn't tell the difference between a 1200.00 cable and a 10.00 cable no matter how many times the test was done (by the way both cables have been tested via oscilloscopes and guess what no noticeable difference whatsoever and finally you place two same size plasmas on opposing walls instead of using the money for the two TV's on a larger better quality TV.

Dude I want to party with you cause you obviously are smoking some grade A stuff and I want a hit.

Seriously sell the one plasma, take back the cables and invest in room acoustics and better speakers and your ears and wallet will thank you. Seriously haven't laughed this hard in a long time

·
Registered
1,357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsawyer09  /t/1421999/audioengine-a2-speakers-...opper-1200-silver-cable-pics/30#post_22257749

Between this fool and some of the string-along threads posted by Auditor55, I don't know who's the real troll master around here. Please...no more responses!!!!!

This thread proves Darwin was right. I'm wondering if he's auditors55 cousin. /cue dueling banjos.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts