AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed the Audiophile 24/96 into the HTPC I'm building and it's running W2K with the latest delta drivers from m-audio.com but when I go into the volume control/mixer for Windows there is no recording devices listed at all. The ONLY devices I get are for playback and there's only two of them, "Wave" and "SW Synth". There's also no devices listed under the "Other: SPDIF Interface" option. Is this normal? How do I get anything to record if Windows has no input devices? Specifically I'm trying to get sound from my Radeon AIW TV tuner into the sound card so I can hear it. Which the MMC software's input is default set to Line-in, and since I have no Line-in device that obviously won't work, but I can't change it because it's "greyed" out since Windows doesn't think I have *any* input devices at all. I've searched the forum several times but can't seem to find any threads on this, so forgive me if I've missed on, but I have looked. Anyone have any guidance as to how to get my AIW connected to the 2496?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.