AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with this antenna? I can't find any info in the searches. I think it is a new product. I have one on the way already, but I wish I had read the reviews here first to learn the Terks aren't in great favor on this forum. This is the new retangular shaped antenna now being sold for outdoor use. I'm about 18-20 miles from the stations, and I hope this will do for me. Rabbit ears do pretty well as it is, although there's a few stations more I hope the Terk will pick up for me. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
I don't believe that this is a new antenna. This is an overpriced variant of the Square Shooter. This antenna is likely to be poor for any digital VHF stations you may have. I assume all of your local stations are in the same direction?

If you are asking whether this antenna will do the job, first you should post your zip code so we can look up where your locals are and what channels they are on.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by supra001 /forum/post/9553488

Does anyone have any experience with this antenna? I can't find any info in the searches. I think it is a new product. I have one on the way already, but I wish I had read the reviews here first to learn the Terks aren't in great favor on this forum. This is the new retangular shaped antenna now being sold for outdoor use. I'm about 18-20 miles from the stations, and I hope this will do for me. Rabbit ears do pretty well as it is, although there's a few stations more I hope the Terk will pick up for me. Thanks for any info.
Terk HDTVs reviews compiled at HDTV Antennalabs The reviews appear to be sourced from amazon.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.