AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, anyone got some experience on this?
its a tube amp/dac for headphones

just bought this and tested this amp yesterday, after some struggle to turn it on..
the on/off button is kinda strange, i can twist it around like a thread, but it goes nowhere. and i can press it in, feels like a spring at the bottom of it.
today i didnt manage to turn it on, tried turning it, pressing it.. well everything i can think of

in the manual it says its called : SW Socket.

any clues anyone?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah yes switch sounds more correct.
thats the one on the picture, first thing i thought when i touched it.. "why is it so loose? Is it broken?"

Guess ill try to open it up and see, if i dont figgure something out. i managed to turn it on last night by pressing/pumping it in while it was on "on", but i couldnt do it again.
seems pretty random so probably something loose in there

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
It's clearly broken. Yes it's a switch that goes up or down and has no movement and isn't loose in any way. Your is damaged.

As far as the unit itself. It can be great if you find the right tube. I have mine now feeding my bottlehead crack. Which changed things to perfection for the headphones I use. Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation II. I prefer them by miles above the HD 600-650 and 700.

Here you'll find all the info you'd ever want to know about this unit.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/633006/aun...ad-see-first-post-for-faq-updated-on-02-14-15

1 - 5 of 5 Posts