AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to buy some Speakercraft AIM speakers from them, but can't find any ratings or review of their store. Does anyone have any feedback on them?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I just bought from automationmania for the first time. I have to say that they are fantastic. My brother is an installer and when I called him on Friday, he was willing to install my speakers the next day. I bought my SpeakerCraft speakers from this site, and they overnighted them for me and added Saturday delivery so I could get them in time. I am extremely pleased.

This place definitely has the best prices for SpeakerCraft speakers. I talked to someone at the company, and they told me that they can get all of the SpeakerCraft products, they just don't have everything listed yet. I highly recommend that you check to see if this place has what you need before going elsewhere.

Top Notch service and great prices.

Scott

·
Registered
109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott5
In response to your pm question, they are an authorized SpeakerCraft dealer. (I checked that before I bought!)
Am I missing something? Their site doesn't show ANY SpeakerCraft speakers that I can see...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoEers
Am I missing something? Their site doesn't show ANY SpeakerCraft speakers that I can see...
Yeah, I'm interested in buying speakercraft speakers as well. Where do they list them?

f

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do not buy from automationmania. I took the risk and now I've been attempting to contact them via e-mail and phone for the past 2 weeks w/o any reply.

Their customer service was EXCELLENT before the purchase. They would always call you back. But after you agree to purchase, they will charge your credit card and never return your e-mails or phone calls. I've already submitting a dispute w/my credit card and hopefully I will get my money back. Thank goodness I only asked to be charged half the cost of the speakers and then COD the other half once it arrives.

I rather take my chances on ebay (which I did).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.