AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased this from a local dealer in expectation of our new home project. Long story short the project didn't end up happening and now I'm having to get rid of a number of items. This server is literally brand new. After I first bought it I set it up to see how it works and loaded my full iTunes library on it. I used it for a week or so and then unplugged it and it's been sitting since. I just pulled it out and did a factory restore (sorry you don't get to see my playlists :)) and updated it to the latest software. It's in perfect working order without a mark on it. Asking $2,500 but I'm open to offers......

Paypal Accepted

Link to all high-res pictures

Link to a review
http://www.electronichouse.com/article/hands_on_autonomic_mirage_mms_5_music_server/

Specs

Video Outputs: HDMI, DVI; component video and VGA available with optional adaptors

Supported Streaming Services: PANDORA internet radio, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TuneIn Radio (RadioTime) Supported Audio Formats .aif, .aifc, .aiff, .au, .cda, .flac, .m4a, .m4p, .mid, .midi, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa, .rmi, .snd, .wav, .wma, .wpl

Digital Image Formats: .bmp, .jpg, .tif, .png

Audio Processor: Intel 82801JR high-definition audio

Digital-to-Analog Conversion: 114dB SNR, Max. 192kHz/24bit

Master Volume: -80dB to +20dB

Frequency Response:

113dB

Channel Separation: >90dB

Audio Connection: Multi-Source Pre-Amp Output: 4x analog unbalanced stereo line-level audio outputs; maximum output level: 2.0 Vrms

Control System Interfaces: AMX, Control4, Crestron, RTI, URC, Windows PC/Mac, Adobe Flash-enabled mobile devices and computers, iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch

Control System Protocols: IP, RS-232, 2-way documented API Content Synchronization Mirage Media Sync for both Mac and Windows (available on browser-based configuration utility under Firmware)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts