AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a piece of quality furniture that will fit a 65" display and an approximately 8" inch high center channel speaker. I would appreciate any recommendations to websites or specific furniture pieces. I've run across Salamander but wondered if there were any other quality pieces with a traditional look. Thanks!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripmaster  /t/1415695/av-furniture-recommendations-needed#post_22244305

I am in need of a new AV furniture system; had the Salamander 3-across system. Nice, but bulkier than I want. Problem is I have a 16.9" deep Denon 4306 receiver which seems to be too deep for most systems. Want something minimal like this but deep enough!
http://www.cb2.com/grid-media-console.-66wx18dx22h/s224220

Any ideas?

You might check out Nebraska Furniture Mart. You will need to go through a menu starting with Furniture, then Living Room, then Entertainment Furniture, then TV stands. I'm not sure what you consider bulky... but there are a lot choices here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.