AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a piece of quality furniture that will fit a 65" display and an approximately 8" inch high center channel speaker. I would appreciate any recommendations to websites or specific furniture pieces. I've run across Salamander but wondered if there were any other quality pieces with a traditional look. Thanks!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Anytime, personally would LOVE to get something from these guys but they are nowhere near my budget. But to those that can get it their furniture looks to be really good.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripmaster  /t/1415695/av-furniture-recommendations-needed#post_22244305

I am in need of a new AV furniture system; had the Salamander 3-across system. Nice, but bulkier than I want. Problem is I have a 16.9" deep Denon 4306 receiver which seems to be too deep for most systems. Want something minimal like this but deep enough!
http://www.cb2.com/grid-media-console.-66wx18dx22h/s224220

Any ideas?

You might check out Nebraska Furniture Mart. You will need to go through a menu starting with Furniture, then Living Room, then Entertainment Furniture, then TV stands. I'm not sure what you consider bulky... but there are a lot choices here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts