AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get some AV furniture. I will need something that can hold a tv and something that can hold my componets. I need somethign strong and well designed. I don't want anything custom and it must sit in the room, I will not be putting anything in the wall or in a closet. What I would like to find specifically is a a stand that is double wide (about 40 in) and that will hold a tv on top and componenets under that. What companies should I be looking at. I want something that looks good and will stand the test of time.

Nick

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
audioadvisor.com

They carry a number of brands which build pieces that meet your needs. My personal favorite is Billy Bags (though it is a bit pricey) but the Salamander stuff is very good as well.

Kirk

-------

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nick:

I own both Billy Bags and Bell'Oggetti A/V furniture and are delighted with them. The Billy Bags are very robust yet fashionable. The Bell'Oggettis are not only WAF-proof, but also Wife-loved; they are a truly statement of Italian contemporary design (they are pretty robust, too, but in charming disguise).

Good luck!

J.V.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.