AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find out more about the AV123 Rockets by Onix. I've tried the search engine and can't find a dedicated thread, maybe I'm wording the search incorrectly. Can someone direct me to this please.

Also, their official website is not loading. Are they still in business? I assume they are due to the current recommendations from people but it seems rather odd.


Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino /forum/post/0


I'm trying to find out more about the AV123 Rockets by Onix. I've tried the search engine and can't find a dedicated thread, maybe I'm wording the search incorrectly. Can someone direct me to this please.

Also, their official website is not loading. Are they still in business? I assume they are due to the current recommendations from people but it seems rather odd.


Thanks.

We are still in business... I assure you...


We have had some web and forum issues - and we are working hard to solve them... It looks like everything is back up...


We are doing some front end work preparing to debut a new web site soon - and we are upgrading our forum software as well...


Apologies for sure...


Most humbly...


mls
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino /forum/post/0


I just PM'ed Mark Schifter (Founder/President of AV123) to make him aware of this problem. Hopefully they'll be back up & running soon.

Received and replied...


I offered my personal e-mail addy if I may assist...


All the best...


mls
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Schifter /forum/post/0


Received and replied...


I offered my personal e-mail addy if I may assist...


All the best...


mls

Mark,

I tried PM'ing you this message but your inbox is full... thought I'd post it here instead in hopes that you'll read it. Thanks.



I'm viewing your site now, as well as the forums. I have a few question I'd like to pose but I'm not sure the best way of going about doing that. Would you recommend PM'ing you, standard e-mail or posting in the forum?

My main question is for my future set-up if you'd recommend going with the Minis or the Rocket towers for a HT set-up that will be used 50/50 for music/HT? Right now I'm trying to get a vague idea as my purchase is approx. 2 months away after a move to Albuquerque.

Thank you for your time & interest as I know you're a busy man. I'm completely sold on you & your company after reading all the insight that you give freely and the phenomenal reviews of your products. Believe me when I say that I would highly recommend your company thus far solely on your business ethics and everything I've read. A rarity these days that is definitely appreciated.

P.S. I noticed a few "new things" on the forum (no specifics) that will be happening with the company... I believe new wood for the speakers, anything else I might want to wait for? Thank you again for your help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino /forum/post/0


Mark,

I tried PM'ing you this message but your inbox is full... thought I'd post it here instead in hopes that you'll read it. Thanks.



I'm viewing your site now, as well as the forums. I have a few question I'd like to pose but I'm not sure the best way of going about doing that. Would you recommend PM'ing you, standard e-mail or posting in the forum?

My main question is for my future set-up if you'd recommend going with the Minis or the Rocket towers for a HT set-up that will be used 50/50 for music/HT? Right now I'm trying to get a vague idea as my purchase is approx. 2 months away after a move to Albuquerque.

Thank you for your time & interest as I know you're a busy man. I'm completely sold on you & your company after reading all the insight that you give freely and the phenomenal reviews of your products. Believe me when I say that I would highly recommend your company thus far solely on your business ethics and everything I've read. A rarity these days that is definitely appreciated.

P.S. I noticed a few "new things" on the forum (no specifics) that will be happening with the company... I believe new wood for the speakers, anything else I might want to wait for? Thank you again for your help.

Many thanks...


Please feel free to begin here with me... or you can always e-mail if that works for better...

[email protected]


If I answer some issues here - perhaps others will get a chance to see this as well... and perhaps in doing so we are answering "for others" too.


In any event... either way works just dandy for me...


All the best...


mls
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top