AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally hooked up the tv-tuner and the picture is really bad, the screen is totally washed out , super bright totally un focused and the focus controls on the tuner don,t do anything but when i revert back to composite the controls work, so i thought it might be the gear ,then i took my computer moniter and hooked up the extron 109 converter and a dvd player and the picture on the moniter was simply out standing , hook it back to the pj and i have a squashed pic at widescreen super bright pic totally unwatchable , also when i put the cross hairs back up the crosshairs are so faint you can hardly see them but when you hit the rgb2 button again the pic is very bright and squashed , so after reading the manual and tweaking it nothing changes and on top off it the tuner shuts itself off in the middle of the performance my kid is wondering when the pic is going to improve and so am i any suggestions out there ?

p.s have lost at least 14 inches on the width and bredth of the screen when the tuner is engaged, and the tuner controls do little if any thing...:confused: :confused: :mad:

·
Registered
733 Posts
You'll have to do a complete setup, as everything changes from composite to RGB. The trouble WILL be worth the effort.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.