AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like every dealer is out of the NEC HT1000 with no firm delivery date. Is there something going on with this projector? A technical problem that is holding up delivery?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Why don't you email Jason? I'm sure he can tell you. My recollection, and it could be wrong, or it could be the recollection of a rumour was that they were planning on selling out the first run and then not having them available until next year. But. . . as I said, I don't know if there is even a grain of truth in that, I sure do love rumours though. :D

Regards,

Glenn

Owner of the exclusive, elusive NEC HT1000

·
Registered
897 Posts
Scott,

Wash your mouth out with soap! For shame, sell my HT1000, indeed!

·
Registered
269 Posts
E-mail NEC direct and they will have a rep in your area contact you...They will diccuss any thing you like concerning the HT1000....You will find it enlightening....Like wait until Jan 03 for possible price change! (down)

·
Registered
497 Posts
I just got word from my dealer that a batch of HT1000's are due in to them on December 2nd and that my unit should be shipped on the same that they receive their units. We will see if this schedule is true.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Lowering the price of a product where demand outstrips supply? NEC's marketing folks will have a fit.

Watched "Death to Smoochy" last night on the HT1000. This is a demo quality DVD. Very sharp with eye-popping, bright colors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.