AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it is confirmed on Panasonic.com that Avatar is coming out with viera purchase, but Panasonic.ca has yet to publish same info. This is 3 days away, and im assuming us canadians will also get a chance to get it!Looking forward to this, and i just hope the mail in doesnt take 3 weeks! I seriously think Panasonics marketing dept should inform buyers who have spent 3k on tvs, this is simply ridiculous to have no info, even the retailers, the sales people at best buy have no clue... when do they ever

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahayeah /forum/post/19552633

So it is confirmed on Panasonic.com that Avatar is coming out with viera purchase, but Panasonic.ca has yet to publish same info. This is 3 days away, and im assuming us canadians will also get a chance to get it!Looking forward to this, and i just hope the mail in doesnt take 3 weeks! I seriously think Panasonics marketing dept should inform buyers who have spent 3k on tvs, this is simply ridiculous to have no info, even the retailers, the sales people at best buy have no clue... when do they ever

Are you sure its not a voucher? HIGHLY unlikely it is coming out in 3 days. It would already be available off the grid.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrandon /forum/post/19575786

Are you sure its not a voucher? HIGHLY unlikely it is coming out in 3 days. It would already be available off the grid.

He's got 50 Avatar threads going right now. Just let this one die.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts