AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to calibrate the video settings in TT with avia (as well as check the sharpness settings for fddshow) using avia but TT does not seem to like this DVD at all. Major navigation issues. Any way around this?

My system:

P4PE

2ghz P4 overclocked to 2.8ghz

1gig DDR333

ATI Radeon 9500 pro (VGA breakout to Zektor HD switched to RGBHV Mits 65905)

Toshiba SD-M1712 DVD

Gyration mouse/keyboard

FREAK!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
What kind of navigation issues?

I recently setup my display with TT and Avia with no problems. All you have to do is use the page up or page down keys to skip chapters.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The dvd starts with the intro so (as with my stand alone player) I try to switch to the menus to get right to the calibration screens I want. Right clicking and selecting root menu I get a black screen and nothing else. The pointer shows selectable items but clicking on them does not produce anything. I will try strickly using the pgn up and down keys and see if that works.

FREAK!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I think you actually need to click on "Title Menu" to get to the main menu, if I'm not mistaken. Or at least, that's what I've always done.

·
Registered
6,653 Posts
No problems here with TT and AVIA. What OS, what version of Direct X and what version of TT please?

Typically, after AVIA starts, I press CTRL+M to go to the menu and select advanced AVIA to get to the calibration screens.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Newest patch on TT (1.525 I think?)

WIN XP w/SP1 home all updates but Q811493 (the one that slows it down)

Directx 9 (the most recent one)

Catalyst v3.2

Thanks for the attention.

FREAK!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.