AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a pair of the Aviano 6 speakers for $479 delivered... Had been watching them for awhile and seen them at around $1100 for the pair. Why the sudden drop in price? Don't know but had to snath them up... I have enjoyed using them in conjunction with my Rotel system. Very smooth and detailed. A great price that shouldn't be ignored. I've had a pair of MS55Ti's for sometime and have admired the brand but always perplexed by the lack of attention here in the US.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Congrats. I'm a big fan of Mordaunt Short, I've wondered what their higher end speakers were like, and because they aren't well known and distributed here they're very difficult to audition. One of the very few reviews I've ever seen stated that Mordaunt Short is the best kept secret in audio, after my experience I believe it.

That seems to be a great deal. My guess is that they're about to be retired. Congrats!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.