AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
i blame this on the microsoft certification process. what the hell do they do, exactly, besides delay releases? if you can't figure out that a map pack will refuse to work with a game once it's downloaded, then someone should be fired...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by talbain /forum/post/0

i blame this on the microsoft certification process. what the hell do they do, exactly, besides delay releases? if you can't figure out that a map pack will refuse to work with a game once it's downloaded, then someone should be fired...

Good point. I want to know who played and certified Sonic. Were they drunk and or high when they approved that game?

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I was excited for this map pack, but am I the only one who is tired of "pure infantry" maps and wishes there were more maps with vehicles? Although I enjoyed CoD2 MP, I really enjoy CoD3 MP with vehicles, it really adds another layer of tactics and strategy.

I was hoping this map pack would have some nice, large maps that would allow more tank and jeep action. I noted that in their descriptions for these maps they did they're best to keep short lines of fire in order to tone down sniping.

-JR

·
Registered
855 Posts
Purchased the map pack as soon as I woke up Thursday morning and was baffled as to where they were. So I finally had some time to kill and rang up Xbox Live support and was issued a refund. So many points and no idea where to spend it, I unknowingly won 400 points from some Future Weapons Discovery Channel show.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Dunno what the complaint is... I downloaded it and was having a great time on multiplayer (online) today....

·
Banned
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My bro in law talked to microsoft about it and they said they are getting tons of complaints about the valor maps. I guess they yanked em (must have been rushed) and people were bent because they essentially lost their money with no maps to play. Now THAT'S a nice service!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.