AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently upgraded my receiver to a Denon 2312 CI. I had some initial issues with the Airplay feature but have troubleshooted most of them and have been able to use the Airplay from my MacBook Air. The Airplay icon still is not appearing on my Iphone 4s. I am on the same wireless network as the receiver and have had no issues with the Denon App that controls internet radio (Pandora) and volume control for different zones. I really want to be able to use the full capacity of my receiver and without being able to play my music from my Iphone it might get sent back. Once again the only issue I have had is that the Airplay icon is not showing up on my Iphone, it works on the Macbook Air and the Denon App works fine. PLEASE HELP!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried all of the suggestions, except the new IP address for the AVR because I am not comfortable enough with the technology or understand it for that matter. I believe my issue is unique as I have read all the other problems. I do not have an issue with the Airplay icon showing up on all my devices...just the Iphone 4s. It shows up perfectly on my Macbook Air and works great. If you can offer any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. If not I think I will have to send it back, which is not what I want to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts