AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I have the Denon AVR 3313CI receiver which has been great to date. One thing that just started happening is that when I try and turn the receiver off with the button on the front of the unit it just toggles between main zone on or off when tapping the button. This used to turn the unit off so I'm not sure what went wrong. At the moment I have to unplug it to power it off which is a bit of a nuisance. Any suggestions? Many Thanks.

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
Hi there, I have the Denon AVR 3313CI receiver which has been great to date. One thing that just started happening is that when I try and turn the receiver off with the button on the front of the unit it just toggles between main zone on or off when tapping the button. This used to turn the unit off so I'm not sure what went wrong. At the moment I have to unplug it to power it off which is a bit of a nuisance. Any suggestions? Many Thanks.

use the remote?

do you have another zone on?

is the unit still under warranty?

Warren

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Look in the setup menu for Options and a way to lock the front panel.

·
Premium Member
93,175 Posts
This simply means you have either or both Zones 2 and/or 3 turned on. Set them to OFF and you'll have your power button working again. :)

For more helpful information on your 3313CI, join us in the Denon XX13 Owner's thread, reviewing posts 3-6 in that thread for more helpful information.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...13-model-owner-s-thread-faq.html#post21995255

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.