AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been using my avr 3600 for about 5 months with no problems, but for the past month I've been fighting the hdmi sound on the Blu Ray (Sony bdp s350) and DirecTV. Just quit passing the digital signal on. We get the stereo signal but no digital. Double checked the blue ray and directv setupas to make sure everything was correct. Had to switch inputs to the toslink and work fine, but still don't get the true dts or dolby from Blu Ray. The xbox 360 hdmi passes the dolby digital signal through just fine.

Did the hard reset and updated firmware to but it's still not working. Switched out hdmi cables also. Never had the sound drops others have experienced though. Just this.

Anyone else having this problem?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I know this is old, but a friend is offering this for a good price. I'm thinking of considering this as an upgrade (from my AVR330) to get HDMI and TrueHD/DTS-MA and I was wondering if this issue was resolved (and if so, how)? Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.