AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may apply to this process or specifically my denon.

I have setup speakers to the suuround back in order to run music thru while watching sports and such. Just some back round, I am not working with a complete system. I dont have the denon remote or the multiroom sensor. I figure I could do it manually. I read the manual and know how to change sources for the zone 2 and how to turn on zone 2. It says the zone 2 default is no sound or --. It says I should be able to just hit volume up or down, but this only works the main. I am thinking maybe it a button on the remote. I am using a smart remote for android and maybe that button is not present.

As always thanks for reading and your time.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You could also get a Harmony remote and download the 887 remote codes to it from the Logitech website.
I have a harmony 300 or 350, but I was less thes satisfied with the results. It wasn't for this but I switched to the smart remote app. I am looking at getting the remote. Ebay has the rc-1043 but its shipped from china. They have the 1051, 1075, 1080 and a few others that look the same. I am still looking.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So now I am back to thinking I am going to get a logitech or that other brand from ebay. So the xsight arrx15 should solve this issue as well? This will give me better overall coverage, because i don't have the panasonic bluray either but I have had no problems with my phone for that. I just don't want to get a universal and be stuck still not able to get these functions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts