AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All , I have 1 of the H/k avr 7000, 2 bookshelf infinity 8" 2ways (rears)and infinity center also 100 watt 12" sub.. No fronts so im on a quest : ) I have to be honest here i love the older speakers and would like to get me a pair of klipsch heresys for my fronts . any thoughts pros or cons is a help here i know i should be lookin at more of a tower speaker but what the hey .. let me know what you think... room size well i have an old 1880 house the room is odd shaped but for the most part 15 wide 15 deep 9 feet tall..

Thanks

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
There are many people who appreciate the sound of the Heresy. As long as you like the characteristics of Klipsch speakers (I do) they can be a great choice.

Using the Infinity speakers for the surrounds may work out if ou will just being using the system for home theater and not multichannel music. I'm not sure about the match of the center Infinity with the Klipsch, however. Obviously you should try it and judge for yourself if the movement of sound across the front is smooth or not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.