AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to sell my unit but might wait and see about the resale value if an upgrade is announced.

I no longer work for a B&K dealer, but I will call the rep soon to see if he knows anything about an upgrade and if he'll deal with me on the cost.....

Then, to decide on whether or not to hook it back up or sell as newly upgraded.

Thoughts?

INFO ?
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top