AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be very interested in seeing any pics of these racks installed. We are getting new cabinets built on each side of the TV and to the wife's specs the cabinets will be white in color and not have any doors over the audio area. I am concerned about the look of the black rack in the white cabinet but pictures would certainly help me and also help me convince her I need something to gain access to the rear of the components. Thanks in advance.

Product link- avrak

Smarthome also sells them I noticed. I can't find any information by searching this forum. If anyone has any other forums to search that information would be appreciated also. Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hi ,

If you go to the wesite and look under AVRak then description then to the left click on "view still picture" this should be just what you want.

I am a new dealer with them and am ordering two for my showroom.

The nice thing about these is that they are sturdy,come with shelf installed and the installation is very easy. You need to attach both to a top board to either pull out or just turn around. It is nice not to have to reach around and you can easily unplug and change gear when you need to.

Let me know if you have any question.

Larry Kosova

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your reply. I have looked at all the pictures on the website and even emailed them to see if they had any more pictures available. The main thing I would like to see is the rack in a white cabinet without doors. Along with a mix of black and silver components in the rack. This is going in my main living/family room so the looks(wife's opinion) is important.

I want the rack for the convenience and cool factor;) so I will keep you in mind as a possible purchasing option, but pictures would help me in the debate w/ the wife. It might be one of those items in which I have to ask for forgiveness rather than permission!!:p

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by lkosova
Hi ,

I am a new dealer with them and am ordering two for my showroom.

Let me know if you have any question.

Larry Kosova
Do you know if these can be painted? I am still a little unsure about the mixture of black and silver components on this black rack w/ a white cabinet surrounding it. Maybe it would look good painted white?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.