AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Blu-ray Reviewer
15,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

AVS Forum and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment are offering members the opportunity to win a Blu-ray copy of Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb. If it’s laughter you’re after, get ready for the most hilarious night ever! Ben Stiller leads an all-star comedy cast, including Robin Williams, Owen Wilson, Rebel Wilson and Ricky Gervais, for one final, fun-filled Night at the Museum. This time, Larry Daley (Stiller) and his heroic friends embark on their greatest adventure yet as they travel to London in order to save the magic that brings the museum exhibits to life!

To enter, simply add a comment to this thread with your favorite historical character brought back to life as seen in the Night at the Museum films. (There are no right or wrong answers.)
The winner will be randomly selected from among the comments.

The contest is open to all AVS Forum members. The winner will be asked to provide full name and a valid mailing address via PM, but their personal information will not be shared or retained in any way. The contest will close on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at approximately 11:59pm EDT, and the randomly selected winner will be contacted via PM. Should the prize go unclaimed after seven days it will be awarded to another entrant.

Stay tuned for our official Blu-ray review which will post later this week!

·
Registered
612 Posts
I don't know who would vote for anyone other than Theodore Roosevelt. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've always enjoyed Night at the Museum series. Hopefully, it will
instill an interest for young folks to drag themselves away from their i pad's and get Mom and Dad to take them to the nearest museum.
The movie has so many colorful characters - but my favorite would be Robin Williams as "Teddy R." Robin made every role his own and so believable. Thanks Robin.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Roosevelt

·
Registered
10,760 Posts
I'll go with the Dinosaur Skeleton brought to life and acts like a little puppy. Just watched the First Movie re the Samsung UHD Video Pack in 4K

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Roosevelt

1 - 20 of 151 Posts