AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be having a BBQ at my place, Friday, June 14th. Beer, beef and HDTV! I will be inviting all the locals from AVS, as well as some other friends of mine. It is also going to be my 31st B-day party. I haven't had too many parties at my place and I need to change that. I figure about 7:30 to whenever people get tired and want to leave. Movies will start at sundown. (I haven't picked one yet...)

Most of my friends have seen/heard the system, but I will be running the main system all night for those who want to check it out, as well as back yard system for the rest of the party.

RSVP if you wish to attend. This will be the first official Fresno AVS get together, as we have only had a couple of people get together at other times.

Also, if anybody else is wanting to come out, you are totally welcome, although Fresno (Selma, actually) is a good drive from LA or the Bay area.

Thanks,

Mike Poindexter

PS: I private mailed people in the Fresno area that I know about (seven so far) from AVS. If there are others out there lurking, by all means, let us know you are there. You can reach me by private mail or on my hotmail account, mikepoinde[email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, the party went off without a hitch, although playing host meant I couldn't spend enough time with the AVS people as I wanted. We had 4 people from AVS present, as well as one other enthusiast. The Joe 6-packs were impressed when I pulled down the screen outside and fired up the little LT150, but all in all, I think it will be more interesting when we have a party strictly for HT.

I hope everyone else had a good time and would like to have a smaller gathering in the near future.

Mike

·
Registered
526 Posts
Mike,

I'm looking forward to another opportunity to see and talk HT. It was a treat to see the LT150 as well as your main system. Thanks for hosting!!

David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.