AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

As it has for the last two years, The Home Entertainment (T.H.E.) Show is coming to Newport Beach, California, May 31 to June 2, 2013, at the Hilton and Atrium Hotels across the street from the Orange County/John Wayne Airport. Sponsored in part by the Los Angeles and Orange County Audio Society, this is mostly a 2-channel audio show, with exhibitors playing tracks on their finest gear throughout both hotels. Also featured will be LP, CD, and other product vendors, seminars, live musical performances, a car show, and a wine and cigar show. Ah, the good life!

Will you be there? I will, and I think it's a great opportunity for an informal AVS get-together. So let's gather by the pool at the Atrium Hotel on Saturday, June 1, at 6:00 PM when the show closes for the day. Nothing fancy, just a chance to meet some fellow AVSers while sipping your favorite beverage from the bar. I hope to see you there!

For more info and to register for T.H.E. Show, please visit THEShowNewport.com .

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I will be there!

·
Registered
30,700 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wilkinson  /t/1472720/avs-gtg-at-t-h-e-show-newport-beach-ca#post_23315864

So let's gather by the pool at the Atrium Hotel on Saturday, June 1, at 6:00 PM when the show closes for the day.
See you on Saturday, Scott.

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Hey Scott,

I had a great time listening to you talk about everything from all-4k presentations to a too-loud movie presentation to favorite Star Trek episodes to the merits of various mixing approaches. See you at Ivan's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts