AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,003 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelnatsch517  /t/1471633/avs-los-angeles-home-theater-meet#post_23290476


Sounds like June 22nd is the date.

Location is 91 & 710 freeway.

Could be difficult to hear speaker subtleties over the cars whizzing by ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdg4vfx  /t/1471633/avs-los-angeles-home-theater-meet#post_23290577


Could be difficult to hear speaker subtleties over the cars whizzing by ...

The room is treated and you will have difficulty hearing anything else because movies are usually played at reference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,247 Posts
I was just joking of course - I actually did know the get together wouldn't be on one of the 91/710 on/off ramps
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdg4vfx  /t/1471633/avs-los-angeles-home-theater-meet#post_23292261


I was just joking of course - I actually did know the get together wouldn't be on one of the 91/710 on/off ramps

Of course, but you should come, if you have the time and inclination.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdg4vfx  /t/1471633/avs-los-angeles-home-theater-meet#post_23292261


I was just joking of course - I actually did know the get together wouldn't be on one of the 91/710 on/off ramps

Hello,


Hope you live in the area and can make the trip on June 22nd. Should be lots of fun. If anyone wants to drive down from outside the LA area they are also more than welcome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
I am in as long as I am home
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top