AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Season 2 has begun and we have a few teams available so I wanted to extend the invitation to everyone over here at AVS. Available teams are...

Colts

Broncos

Chiefs

Seahawks

Rams

Feel free to visit our message board at avsmadden.proboards.com for more info and to sign up there if you'd like to join. We only require that you're somewhat active on our message board (where you schedule your games) and play 2 games per week. We typically advance weeks every Monday night/Tuesday morning and every Friday night/Saturday morning. League is full of great guys and you don't have to be a great Madden player to join. EA has cleaned up most of the connection issues that plagued the game early on and things are moving along smoothly (except for Chairman
).

·
Registered
632 Posts
The old one is still in use as well. This is more a supplementary web site which offers very nice views of the stats/season/rosters - basically everything the EA Madden Franchise site should be, but isn't.

The old board is still needed for scheduling etc.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's basically our own NFL.com and it's facking awesome. You need to get back in the league, koza! I've got a half chub just thinking about scouting an upcoming playoff game between the Browns and whatever team you have with a 15-1 record!

·
Registered
834 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by $mitty /forum/post/19627982

It's basically our own NFL.com and it's facking awesome. You need to get back in the league, koza! I've got a half chub just thinking about scouting an upcoming playoff game between the Browns and whatever team you have with a 15-1 record!

Ehh, I may give madden 12 a try, but I've had fun playing madden 64 in place of madden 11.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you get a chance to check out our new site? It's shaping up nicely. It'll give you something to look forward to for madden 12.

BTW, a patch came out this week that is supposed to fix/help some of the defensive problems...slow straffing, poor AI/ball skills in the secondary, etc. I've heard it does actually help (and makes stat whoring vs the cpu on all-madden much tougher), but I haven't played a game yet since it came out...BYE week.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No one is posting here, but just in case there are lurkers around these parts, we're wrapping up Season 2 (currently in week 15) and have 4 teams available...

Steelers, Colts, Chargers and Cardinals

If you're interested and want to see the rosters of the open teams, visit our page at XFN (link in post #9) and you can view the full rosters there.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My monthly AVS Madden League update...

2 teams are available, the Cowboys and Chargers. If you'd like to take a look at their rosters, you can see them at our XFN page...

http://xtreme-football.net/index.php...e/index&lid=59

If you're interested in joining, sign up at our message board...the web address is in my signature. We're currently in Week 8 of Season 3.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 team available. I think I'm talking to myself around here, but whatever! The Chargers are open...all other 31 teams are full!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wrapping up the playoffs for Season 3. If you'd like to get in on Season 4 let me know! We have 3 teams currently available. I don't check this board daily, so hit me up on PSN or at avsmadden.proboards.com if you'd like to join. The draft is next Sunday, so Season 4 games will begin by Monday, March 28th.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.