AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to expand my home theater from 10'X15' to 15'X17'and have the island challenge,that is availability of accoustic treatments,theater seating and so forth!Any of my fellow AVS'S out there in Hawaii?Any leads would be appreciated! I will be posting designs and asking for opinions soon as I am trying to line up resources in advance because that will be the biggest challenge..Thank's John

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
John,

Your on an island I think we will have to go with BIGmoutninDC's approach. Since he is bringing the GOM I can box up a PJ into a suitcase (which one you have in mind?)
j/k

I think I would have a hard time been in Hawaii and sitting indoors watching movies but I don't live their either. With the location though you may likely have a difficult time getting everything you want with out increased schedule and costs I think.

Good luck with the build.

Cheers

Calvin

·
Registered
22 Posts
Aloha, I know its kinda late but i was also wondering if there others that are into serious a/v setup's and I think i stay kinda late.
Anyway I am building an OK setup right now in Pukalani Just thought id step in for a moment to show your not alone. take care

·
Premium Member
1,799 Posts
This should be fun. I'll ask my better half if we have any plans to Hawaii soon, then I'll be in the area and stop by to say hello and help swing a hammer!

·
Premium Member
1,799 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ht-core  /t/847975/avsers-in-maui#post_23317372

Aloha, I know its kinda late but i was also wondering if there others that are into serious a/v setup's and I think i stay kinda late.
Anyway I am building an OK setup right now in Pukalani Just thought id step in for a moment to show your not alone. take care

Curious what sort of supplies are found on the island? Are you able to find what you need?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.