AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came back from an exhausting day of shopping. I have selected my champion! A Philips 60" 16x9 HDTV. I never thought I would choose the Philips, but the size, features, picture and sound quality all meet my needs. Not to mention the awsome price. 1750.00 brand new in the box. I have to give a shout out to all my freinds at Big Boys Rental for hooking me up. Thanks. Sorry you're going out of business, but thanks for the TV.

I wont get it delivered until Saturday. I cant wait....Already called in sick for the weekend and Monday too. Too bad all I have is a cheap interlaced Samsung DVD player and DirecTV. I'll check those out and give my opinion on Monday...see you then... BYE!

·
Registered
815 Posts
If it's a new unit, go to the Philips USA site and download the Rebates from them. Both good until early January.

1. Free Philips LX3500D Home Theater System. Progressive Scan DVD, 5 Speakers plus 75W Sub. $350 value. Not great but a decent system with a good DVD player. Comes with all cabling too. Cant beat free!

2. Purchase 4 DVD's anywhere and get $80

Philps RPTV Rebate

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not taking delivery of my 55pp9352 until after I get back home from the holidays. Will be looking forward to your review of your new Philips!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.