AVS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22 /forum/post/0

I refuse to purchase any games that allow PC vs. Xbox 360 play.

You might want to get used to this trend. It's a strategy that MS is going to push on 360 and games for windows. It makes sense from their perspective because it expands their base.

·
Registered
324 Posts
This is one of my most anticipated games. Hope it makes good on the potential the class system and magic vs. tech would seem to have.

I understand fans of the series being pissy that this isn't an RPG, but it is what it is. At least it reinvigorated a dead IP and now you have a chance at least of getting another installment.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love how snobbish folks become when a game is made in a setting, but in a way contrary to how you want it done. Yes, we all loved Shadowrun RPG for the SNES and I read the shadowrun books and even played the tabletop game, but give me a break already. The demo looks like a solid, fun fps styled game that features magick and guns.

Simply because they chose to take the license in a different direction doesn't automatically mean that the game will be a bad game at all.

As to the PC vs. 360 playing each other issue, why don't we try it out first before we complain about it. If it doesn't work, odds are there will be a way to play pc only and 360 only matches. So until we all play this title, let's maybe keep the moaning down to a minimum and see if they can properly use this cherished license. Maybe a solid fps shadowrun title will see a shadowrun rpg in its future.

·
Registered
505 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger /forum/post/0

I don't see anything wrong with pc vs Xbox, but my concern is are they going to pay for a online service like we do?

The PC version of Live will cost the same as the Xbox version.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.