AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I just wanted to get everyon'e opinions on which Center Channel Speaker is the better choice. I am looking at the Axiom Audio VP100v2 or SVS SCS-01. Does anyone have any experience with these center speakers? Any thoughts on which one is the better?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is there anyone out there that has either of these center speakers who might be able to comment on them? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusM /forum/post/12904320

Is there anyone out there that has either of these center speakers who might be able to comment on them? Thanks.

well i guess it would depend on what mains you are running...

if you are considering the axiom center though, the VP150 is a much better center channel, and if it doesnt fit your budget then i'd scout down a used one. But this is all depending on what your using as your mains

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
You shouldn't mix and match your fronts and centre. You need to get the same brand and the same line of speakers too keep the timbre and soundstaging. The rears are not a big deal, but if possible I would also get the same line so that panning from front to back would be seamless. Sub doesn't matter what brand at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts