AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good HT speaker package that gives a lot of bang for the buck. I have read all the glowing reviews over the Rocket Loudspeakers and have been seriously considering them. But I recently have read a few glowing reviews on the Axiom Loudspeakers and they are about the same price.

Overall which is the better speaker in terms of quality build and audio performance on DVD movies.

I'm interested in the Rockets RS750 for the mains, RSC200 for the center, and the RSS300.

For the Axiom's I'm interested in the M80Ti for the mains, the VP150 for the center, and the QS8 for the surrounds.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
482 Posts
I was thinking in my head "What if this question were posed on the Axiom and AV123 forums?"

Well the truth is, though the opinions would be 'biased' they sure as Hell would be a lot more relaxed than some of the guys here and they might just surprise you. Mark speaks much more freely there (AV123 forums), same with the Axiom owner and customers on theirs. The irony, is that there are some "cross members" too, so the opinions are more well rounded than you might think...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamaster
Dangerous ground sir

Dreamaster,

Your not kidding! I'm glad I never got in the middle of one of those!

I'll stick to my little known Phase technology speakers ;)

Patrick

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
reddline,

i accidentally deleted ur PM w/ your ph #...please PM me again...

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
reddline,

You are in luck. I have heard pieces of both systems you have inquired about, and in the LA area, Mad Dog has a nice Rocket setup, and spiffnme has a nice Axiom setup...and both are open to auditions. I know both of them...both nice people.

Living in LA has its advantages. :)

·
Registered
643 Posts
next time you might want to do a search also. Helps a lot and there is A LOT of info on these two speakers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.