AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that are using the Internet Only speaker companies I have a question. Are you using the Sub's that come with the packages, and if so how do they rate? (Although Rocket's sub is not available yet)

Or are most of you using the packages for the F/C/L/LS/RS and using a different brand sub?

thanks

Dave

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
Dave,

Ascend doesn't make a sub, but uses Hsu subs in their packages.

I have the Ascends and use them with a Hsu VTF-3 sub. I think they work great together.

curtis

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I currently have a B&W ASW1000 sub. It is only 120w, I have to check the other specs. I am happy with the sub, but I am wondering if the hsu Sub will make a noticable improvement.

Dave

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I already had my next to be replaced Polk 350 sub and have no real complaints about it with my Ascend 170s. I just have a case of upgrade-itis.

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ghengis
I currently have a B&W ASW1000 sub. It is only 120w, I have to check the other specs. I am happy with the sub, but I am wondering if the hsu Sub will make a noticable improvement.
You can always try what you have first, and then make a change if it is not working well.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tex-amp
I just have a case of upgrade-itis.
Isn't this what it is all about anyways? And I think it is a permanent condition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.