AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to setup a B&K multizone system with home theaters and all sources shared across all 9 zones and the two theater rooms. Has anyone done this?

I have a CT610, CT310, CT-1, AVR507 and will get a 2nd AVR. I can get the CT310, CT610, CT-1 and AVR507 all connected and working, but does anyone have any ideas on how to set up a 2nd theater room and AVR that can be controlled through the same systems and use the same sources? Should I setup the 2nd home theater as a virtual zone?

Also - any suggestions on where / how to learn additional tips on programming B&K units?

thanks for your help.

David

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
best I could suggest is an 809 with a 709 from onkyo pending on your budget, a point to note that most secondary zones in regards to zones 2, 3 & 4 are 2 channel only from what i've seen over the years nobody has yet to deliver an avr or processor that is capable of 5.1/7.1 over multiple zones..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.