AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have a B&k Reference 50 with a reference 200.7s amp. They are hook up currently with 8 audioqust king cobra xlrs. I wast thinking up replacing the ref 50 with the new pioneer elite vsx 94 amp comming out later this year, i wanted to be able to take advantage of the new dolby digital plus, true hd and dts hd formats, and use the 4 hdmi inputs, how much sound quality would i be losing going from the ref 50 to the vsx 94 still using the b&k 7 channel amp? Thanks

·
Banned
574 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophreak /forum/post/0

Hi, i have a B&k Reference 50 with a reference 200.7s amp. They are hook up currently with 8 audioqust king cobra xlrs. I wast thinking up replacing the ref 50 with the new pioneer elite vsx 94 amp comming out later this year, i wanted to be able to take advantage of the new dolby digital plus, true hd and dts hd formats, and use the 4 hdmi inputs, how much sound quality would i be losing going from the ref 50 to the vsx 94 still using the b&k 7 channel amp? Thanks

Seriously, how could anyone know what kind of sound quality the 94 will have ? It doesn't come out till August right? That being said the B&K 200.7 will have more power.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.