AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in purchasing klipsch "b" stock speakers. Does anyone have any experience, bad or good ,with this? I know they carry a warranty but i dont feel like dealing with the aggrivation of purchasing something and having to return it

·
Registered
967 Posts
B stock typically means the cabinets have a blemish - perhaps a scratch, or the veneer is lifting, etc. They could also be customer returns. In all cases, the components themselves should be 100% equal to A stock and typically they carry the same warranty.

·
Registered
22,494 Posts
B stock can mean anything. In many cases is simply means that a factory is dumping over-stock items. In the case of JBL, nobody has ever reported getting anything that did not appear to be new and flawless cosmetically. YMMV, just be sure you are buying from an authorized dealer and that the factory does indeed sell b-stock through authorized dealers. There are always cases of seller claiming something is b-stock and carries a warranty when in fact it is neither.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.