AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I hope you can help me. I have a B&W CC6 center channel and I am the original owner. The tweeter has blown on it and I dropped it off to my authorized service center in Miami in MAY. They just called me and said they cannot fix it because they can not locate the parts for it through any of their distributors.

Does anyone have any suggestions or know of a place where I can get it repaired. If not, whats the closest B&W center speaker that matches with the B&W CDM2.

Before anyone asks, I am in the process of saving up to upgrade all my speakers to Salks.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Ron

·
Registered
505 Posts
Well... if you're saving up for new speakers anyway, why don't you put whatever you were going to spend to repair/replace your current center into your new speaker fund and just run a phantom center for the time being?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the CC6..but it just sucks. I don't even want to sell it because I feel like I would just rip someone off. I don't even know if the tweeter is ok..I might have blown mine too

I would also get new speakers first, with or without the center channel. If I couldn't afford a matching center speaker right away I would save up for it later.

/B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts