AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I just bought the Panorama and am very amazed with the quality. Been reading about it on theese boards and finally decided to go for it. A lot of money bought for what I needed is the perfect option.

I also bought a subwoofer - a Dali Fazon (Danish brand). For some reason I just can't seem to get it to work. The sub works fine with my old Harman Kardon amplifier. I have played around with the settings and tried putting the sub to max volume on both the sub itself and in settings. Nothing happens. When I put my ear right next to it I can hear a very very faint bass thump. Can't even hear it if I move my head a half foot away.

What can I be missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe the sub output on the B&W is broken.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry, I have no help on the sub, but I did want to ask how you control your Panorama. I have Directv and can't figure out if the DTV remote will control the Panorama.

Maybe this bump will help with your other question too.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluduk15 /forum/post/22002485

Sorry, I have no help on the sub, but I did want to ask how you control your Panorama. I have Directv and can't figure out if the DTV remote will control the Panorama.

Maybe this bump will help with your other question too.

I think this thread has been officially hijacked, the OP was back from 2012.

I use a universal remote to control my Panorama. I could not find any codes for the panorama remote, so I just manually had my universal remote "learn" the infrared signals from the egg shaped Panorama remote. Pretty easy and quick since the Panorama remote only has about 5 or 6 buttons. If your directv remote has a "learn" function, then you should be fine.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahartig /forum/post/22002754

I think this thread has been officially hijacked, the OP was back from 2012.

I use a universal remote to control my Panorama. I could not find any codes for the panorama remote, so I just manually had my universal remote "learn" the infrared signals from the egg shaped Panorama remote. Pretty easy and quick since the Panorama remote only has about 5 or 6 buttons. If your directv remote has a "learn" function, then you should be fine.

I'll look into the learn function on the DTV remote, but so far, it's not looking good.

Anyone else with a solution?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.