AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for those who own the Harmony 880 remote. How bright is the backlighting on your remote? I ask because mine doesnt seem that bright.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tboo
Question for those who own the Harmony 880 remote. How bright is the backlighting on your remote? I ask because mine doesnt seem that bright.
The screen is plenty bright. The buttons, not so much :(

I also have a 676 and wish I could combine the bright buttons and layout of the 676 with the screen of the 880. Oh well, I don't work for them. :(

·
Registered
224 Posts
Agreed...

In fact, IMO, the 880 is too bright...

At least too bright compared to the buttons.

Are there brightness and/or contrast settings?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I appologize for resurrecting an old thread, but I just picked up the 880 today and had a concern. The backlighting looks as though it's "bleeding" through the display on certain menu screens, is this normal?

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bump909
I appologize for resurrecting an old thread, but I just picked up the 880 today and had a concern. The backlighting looks as though it's "bleeding" through the display on certain menu screens, is this normal?
It's an issue. :(

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well, I returned it to BB and picked up the 676. It's perfect for what I need and seems like it even has better build quality.. plus it's eligible for the manufacturer's rebate as well! :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.