AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any information on any Bad Boys II reviews here. When I search for it in the express search up top, I get no results. I remember reading about it quite a bit. Can anyone explain why the search option is giving me almost no results for a search for Bad Boys II, Bad AND Boys, and Bad Boys?

I even found a thread with it in there, search within that thread and it was found, but when I go to the bigger search it doesn't find it for that exact same search term.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used all searches. The express search was just one of them.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A search for bad boys comes up with 3 posts... two from this, and one about transcoder.

A search fro Bad boys II comes up with one post, from this thread.

Mind if I ask how you got to that thread? Was it by a search? Because to me the search function seems broken.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Np.. thanks for finding it.

·
23,039 Posts
Vag,

I used the search engine link at the top. I put "bad boys" (without quotes)

for keywords. I clicked "titles only" and "slower search". I limited

the search to this forum.

larry

·
Registered
27,601 Posts
C'mon...it's Will smith.....I think enthusiasts most avoid his 'work'.

The hip hop cop is an odd addition to movie making in my opinion. He is sort of an idiot and a poor actor. He is better in music videos.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I wanted to see this movie until I watched Roger and Roeper last night. They both listed this movie within their 10 worst movie picks of the year. I don't usually listen to the critics that much, but they made this movie sound pretty bad.

Don

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I searched from here: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/search.php?s=

and was getting no results. I definently belive it is a problem with the forum software. After I get results byusing the title only option, the threads are full with other keywords that the search didn't find.

Starscomesout... I thought it was good. You should enjoy it if you're ready for a laugh and some adult violence. I really don't listen to Any critics anymore. Some people like movies, some people hate them. It's even hard to listen to normal viewiers for some movies.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Well, I loved Bad Boys II the first time I saw it in my "theater". It might be because I had just installed some transducers and borrowed an additional 18" sub to really make the sound-system kick. Either way, the picture and sound-quality was top notch, and it was some of the most impressive action sequences I've ever seen.

Although I loved the action, and sound/picture quality, the movie had a lot of "holes". A ridiculus amount of machine gun firing in the middle of a town is hardly safe for the public..

Either way, to me it was a fun popcorn movie, especially if you manage not to think too much while your watching it. :)

Regards,

Tore K.

Sony HS-20, 128" screen, Yamaha DSP-A1 8.1 receiver

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.