AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i just picked up my Pn63C8000 that i waited a week to get in at BB. I turned on the tv and i have a 3" wide black bar running acrossed the screen all of the time/ i am guessing i got a bad unit? This thing was a beast to unpack.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I talked to best buy and they will take the tv back. But i will have to wait another week for them to get the tv in again if I want it. I think i will just return the tv and wash my hands of it. The grey bezel around the tv looks like it has grease marks all over it. i tried to rub it out with some luke warm water and a rag but it did not make a difference. This tv is 100% quiet, not even the slightest buzz. My luck i'll wait the week and get a buzzer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to give an update. BB found a tv at a store about 40 mins away so i drove down and swapped out the set. This one works great. Just got done watching shrek 3 in 3d and i thought it was fantastic. I give a further review after i get more familiar with it over the weekend. I upgraded from a 4 yr old 50" samsung plasma.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts