AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I have been beating my head against a wall trying to find a ccf file which has the following keys for the Philips IR keyboard:

pgup, pgdown, home, and end.

These are essential for those users who are using a htpc and the ATI player. This never even occured to me until after I found a number of ccf's which did not have these keys. So the big question is this : Does the Philips IR keyboard EVEN HAVE THESE KEYS?!?

If the answer is no then does anyone know how to remap the essential keys used in the ATI player? This is driving my nuts http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LOL...thanks for the advice Phreddy. I would really hate to use another application to do something like this. All I need to do is send my computer the pgup IR, pg down IR, etc.. However, I might be forced to use Girder if the Philips keyboard doesn't even have these keys on there.

I am actually very surprised there aren't more people talking about this. With the advent of the powerbuy for the receivers I sure would have expected plenty of those users to be using the ATI player. Heck, Windvd almost uses the same keys. I must be missing something.

Again, if anyone has this keyboard please just let me know if indeed the pgup, pgdown, etc.. keys are even on there.

Thanks (breathing deeply).

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.