AVS Forum banner

361 - 362 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
30,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #361 ·
Was thinking about redoing my sub system, but decided to increase the wattage to some of my subs. I was underpowering my 18" REXXX and my 18" Maelstrom-X sub. Bought a Crest Pro9200. Will run it bridged to the REXXX and will put the Maelstrom-X on a NU6000 by itself. Will be a huge increase in wattage to the REXXX and doubling the wattage to the Maelstrom. Have changed out one of my 20 amp circuits to a 30 amp circuit. Several of the 20 amp circuits were already wired using 10-2 with ground, so simple matter of changing breaker and installing NEMA L5-30R receptacle. Have a 30 amp relay switch to build, so that new circuit can be powered on by my Furman sequencer.

·
Registered
30,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #362 ·
Replaced my old Marantz AV7703 with an Audio Control Maestro X7. So back to having Dirac in my room. First two Dirac runs I was not happy with, but first one was my fault. I did not have one of my 13 amps turned on. Happy with the sound in my room now. I mainly wanted Dirac Live Bass Control for all my subs. Sounds very good now, but Dirac still needs to fix a bug is DLBC. Supposed to have new firmware out anytime now.

361 - 362 of 362 Posts