AVS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well done Femi! I can't wait to hear more feedback and how you can plan to integrate it with the rest of your setup. Congrats!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
femi,

Curious why you used pocket screws.

Since you coated with Duratex, wouldn't it have been easier to screw the panels together from the outside and fill the holes?
I'm novice at this so i try to just follow what hd0823 and superkyle did with their build.

Femi

Reactions: johnson636

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Great job I will be down that way in a few weeksjohnson636 helping me build my Dev's.
Hey man, let me know when you are in town so we can hook up.

Femi

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I did the exact same thing with the devastors. I'm glad you got this built and it looks great. So how do you like it so far.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thanks Jeremy, l'm loving it so far. I quite shock how deep it sound when playing Suck My Bass at a low volume level, my wife came in from the other room and ask me to turn it down. Even though the vm was already at -40db.

Femi

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Thanks Jeremy, l'm loving it so far. I quite shock how deep it sound when playing Suck My Bass at a low volume level, my wife came in from the other room and ask me to turn it down. Even though the vm was already at -40db.

Femi
Yeah there super impressive I couldn't believe the change it made when I added them in the rear with the 4 v3s I thought it was crazy but they made even way way more intense. I know what you mean They do sound way deeper than I was expecting to

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Reactions: femi

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Really nice build, @femi. Sounds like another one is on the way, too. Are you adding them to use with your existing subs, or will it be replacing something?
Thanks man, I'm definitely building some more. I don't know yet if i will be adding them to my existing subs or moving them to another room.

Femi

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey, did you take any near field measurements of your Devs with filters off? :)
no not yet, let me try this weekend. I'm have been busy taking care of my newborn baby boy and my 5 year son.

oh by the way i love and i mean i love how the Devs and my cap 4000's sound together. I have been playing the demo dics Jk7.2 give me at their first gtg and man does my room sound scary and amazing.

Femi

Reactions: Jk7.2 and Red Five

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
no not yet, let me try this weekend. I'm have been busy taking care of my newborn baby boy and my 5 year son.

oh by the way i love and i mean i love how the Devs and my cap 4000's sound together. I have been playing the demo dics Jk7.2 give me at their first gtg and man does my room sound scary and amazing.

Femi

What did you decide to power your Dev with?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
iNUKE 6000DSP
Just curious does it seem the Inuke have enough power to drive your Dev. I'm on the fence if I should get a Sanway Clone but receiving anything from over sea's right now kinda scary.

Reactions: chadsmith013

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Just curious does it seem the Inuke have enough power to drive your Dev. I'm on the fence if I should get a Sanway Clone but receiving anything from over sea's right now kinda scary.
Remember, @eng-399 uses iNuke 6000s to run his ported 21ds115's...and you know just how insane his room is:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Remember, @eng-399 uses iNuke 6000s to run his ported 21ds115's...and you know just how insane his room is:eek:
Yeah I forgot about that his room hurt my insides....lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,657 Posts

Femi
Damn Coronavirus has screwed up everything. I'd love to listen to your setup. We really have to get together and come up with a g2g for our area:) With all the subs that I have and have listened to, I still wish to here the Captivator 4000:)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Damn Coronavirus has screwed up everything. I'd love to listen to your setup. We really have to get together and come up with a g2g for our area:) With all the subs that I have and have listened to, I still wish to here the Captivator 4000:)
Once when the coronavirus is over, i am game.

Femi

Reactions: johnson636

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Once when the coronavirus is over, i am game.

Femi
I actually have a second 21ds115 on the way and I'm working on getting a third 24:)

Reactions: femi
21 - 40 of 56 Posts